Sunday, May 2, 2010

26 days and Counting...

First picture ever of Baby Libby #2 after the embryo transfer





4D picture at 30 weeks

Went to a massage at AMOMI, the only physician supervised spa for pregnant women and Babyshots photography was there taking pictures...for free!!!
I looked awful but I thought, oh well...why not remember how I looked...not that sometimes I think.... why remember how I look??? :)

The last few weeks of my pregnancies have always been difficult...I can't sleep, I can't breathe, heartburn...swollen ankles, swollen everything!!!!...going to the bathroom every hour...on the hour....Must be the same for everyone!



BUT...what a feeling.... helping God create a human being...your own son or daughter...



I almost feel like I am complaining but, I am not...I am happy and just can not wait to meet him, what a gift for women to do this!



Time flies and now I am waiting to meet my baby....then you blink and they are talking to you saying "Need to listen..No!" (Bennett)


Working is good for me, it allows me to concentrate on my patients and not think about my struggles...plus I just love seeing the kiddos and watching them grow! Last week one of my patients brought my flowers...another one made me a book on her computer....how can you not love working with children!!!!. They make you feel special and loved....and the feeling is mutual they are all special and loved!
Any ideas for swollen ankles? or should I say cankles, elephant ankles? :)

1 comment:

  1. keep those feet up dr. libby! i hope we can see you one last time before baby #2

    ReplyDelete