Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gearing up for Mother's Day!

Mother's Day has a new meaning to me...not so much because I am a mom now but because now I appreciate my mom's hard work and sacrifice a bit more. I can understand the worries of everyday life that no one thinks about BUT a mom.

At work, I understand the "crazy moms" more and better because I have officially become one of them!!!

One of the great things about my "job" is talking to moms...I learn soo much...women in general are amazing...how do you do what you do and find time for MORE? How do many get through delivering a baby the MacGyver way and not think about it twice....BLOWS ME AWAY!!!! Could men do this? NO WAY!!!

As we approach Mothers day...I absolutely want to make it a point to celebrate moms in our office...just because moms are....awesome! So, the whole week leading to Mother's Day we have special little treats for moms...the whole week whether their kiddos have an appointment or not...so come by and let us spoil you just a bit...

1 comment:

  1. I just got email reminders that the kids are due for a checkup. It sounds like a good week to come in and schedule!

    ReplyDelete