Monday, May 17, 2010

Are my patients awesome or what???


Every single day, I get a card, flowers, a gift...a word of encouragement, even prayers from my patients. I just can't thank everyone enough, I truly feel that I don't deserve it!! It just means so much to me that all my patients and their moms even think about us...being so busy!!!
I can only say WOW and thank you! You make me want to come to work everyday and always do my best, even today when I am having a lot of contractions...the doctor sent me home but I am just finishing up some stuff!!!

Oh! yes...there is one more thing I can say...I love you too!!!

I will have to post a picture of my flowers that I got from one of my little girls...if it is posted I didn't go into labor if I don't...I will be sending an announcement soon... :)
Much much love....to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment