Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Prayer for Brock

I have always believed in prayer...so as we get ready to have another baby...I want to share my prayer for Brock with you...I am emotional...sentimental...its the hormones probably....I know, I know....but I also trust in the Lord with all my heart and pray this prayer in my heart for Brock.

Dear Lord,
Please hold Brock in your hands as he is born, guide the surgeons hands and bring him to this world completely healthy. Fill him with your joy throughout his life.

Give Brock a strong heart that relies only in You. Give him a kind and compassionate heart that is in tune with Your heart...and that NOTHING.....NOTHING ever makes him turn away from you.
May Brock love you and always keep you as a strong presence in his life. Protect him his whole life and may he be found a good and faithful servant to you always.

I love you Lord and I thank you for the opportunity and incredible blessing of allowing me to be his mommy, give me patience, immeasureable love, kindness, tenderness and everything he will need from me to guide him. Help me be a good example for him and always let him know that I love him regardless of any circumstance.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful prayer! We know God has promised, "If we ask anything according to His will, He will hear us and grant our petition" I John 5:14. Have faith that this is God's will for Brock, and He will answer your prayer. Congratulations and Blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete