Sunday, August 7, 2011

Potty training...I give up

Bennett is starting school in 1 week, I have been trying to work hard on potty training and I am not being very successful, I have to say I am frustrated and after changing underwear 3 or 4 times in only a few hours, I am mad. I shouldn't get mad, I know... and I don't tell him I am but.....Come on!

We have #2 almost under control and we have improved on #1. I guess you just keep trying right?
Is it that he is not ready or I am just not doing a good job? Brock is already wanting to seat on the potty chair, hopefully he "gets" it faster than his big brother.

On the other hand, he is so bright, he is starting to read, knows more dinosaurs than I do, can speak English and Spanish, knows his numbers and overall I think is brighter than I ever was at that age. I am suure, I didn't know about planets, oceans, states and capitals at 3. This worries me too since he told me the other day..."whatever mom, it's my life" Okay, where does a 3 year old get this from? I can only imagine what he will tell me at 6,12 and of course 18. Oh man! Scary !!!


Okay, I shouldn't complain...right?

 This is a video of him at 2 saying the Pledge of Allegiance...his daddy is a patriot so he made sure his baby starts learning at an early age! Enjoy its really cute!
ps...he did get his teeth brushed after the milk.... :)
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment