Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I have ALWAYS asked myself that question. Why would GOD let this happen to ...so and so...
I don't understand it yet.... and probably never will.

Once I heard my dad say that seeds need to die to bare fruit...meaning sometimes pain is necessary in our lives to grow, to appreciate and to be thankful.

Sunday, I saw one of you at church and going through difficult times...I cried with her and I have prayed for her. In her sadness though there was  joy, she even said this is was an answer to prayer! Imagine that!!

I do have to agree with her, going through difficult times brings you to your knees and you realize many times,  it is me, myself and I and until that time you know that everyone in your life may fail you but God...and it is wonderful to realize that He is always there, in good times and bad.

As I listen to my boys scream together as I work on this post I can only say...I am so thankful for everyday and I pray that if I ever have to go through difficult times I can find joy knowing God is with me and will Never leave me.

Thank you my friend for reminding me that finding joy in the midst of difficult times is hard but, not impossible!

xo,L

No comments:

Post a Comment