Sunday, August 14, 2011

Baby Number 3

Many are shocked about baby No.3, I can honestly say not as shocked as Greg and I were. I did not expect to be able to conceive on my own, after 2 boys, I never expected to be the mom of a little girl and I never expected I would feel overwhelmed as I do now.

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely thrilled, full of hopes and dreams and anxiously waiting for my baby girl to arrive! But I can't help wondering, why? Why does God think I can do it, what is his plan and why do I feel so overwhelmed?

I want to think this is normal but I just don't know. Maybe its because I have elephant hands, cankles and weigh just about as much as my husband, all of this is pretty depressing. Maybe its because my expectations of myself as a wife and working mom are so high. But, how can you not have such high expectations of yourself when you are dealing with such precious individuals? I don't know.

I do know that, God is in control and I don't have to know the answer to every question (although that would be nice, I almost have Greg convinced that I do /;0). Bottom line for me is to trust Him and not myself or what I think I can and can't do. I know it will take me a little while to figure it out but, I will...eventually....one way or another. My mom said to me "you don't think about it, you just do it"! So, that is exactly what I am planning to do.

Tomorrow Bennett is going to school for the first time, I obviously am more nervous than he is...and I worry about every possible thing that can go wrong. I guess we will find out tomorrow and I will blog about  it...I am excited, my baby is going to school!

xo,L
Brock loving on mom and baby sister


No comments:

Post a Comment