Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who has some good advice to share

HOW....HOW...HOW....do women work, have a family and keep their sanity. Even if women don't work, so much to do and think about. Blows my mind that some of you even home school!!! HOW! 
Okay, any good advice on how to keep it together and actually be able to get ANYTHING done?

As I am preparing to go to the mission trip in Valladolid, I am trying to keep it together...make sure everything is ok in my office, that all questions are answered and everyone has projects to complete while I am gone.
Packing for 2 kids, a husband and medical and dental supplies to see 500 patients or more..I have to admit that I thrive on being busy and having things to do...but, I am a bit overwhelmed.

I am soo excited about the mission trip I wish I could take every single person I know, once you do it...you are hooked for life and it changes you in so many ways.

Soo...please stay tuned, I will share as much as I can as we go...

1 comment:

  1. STAY ORGANIZED, AND KEEP AN AGENDA IS MY ADVICE. HOWEVER, I DON'T THINK YOU NEED ANY YOU SEEM TO KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER. I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT ASK ME THIS VERY QUESTION AND FOR THAT REASON I JUST STARTED A NEW BLOG THAT YOU MAY ENJOY: www.godlywoman5@blogspot.com PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS. I ADMIRE YOUR SPIRIT WITH YOUR MISSION STRIP OUR OLDEST (AJ) WENT ON ONE WITH OUR CHURCH A COUPLE YEARS BACK AND YOUR RIGHT...YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME. IT WAS A VERY BLESSED EXPERIENCE FOR HIM. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING ALL ABOUT YOURS. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete