Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A new day is starting

Last night, my boys were not having a good night... Bennett kept asking me if we could go home. As I was laying in bed after they finally went to sleep I was thinking to myself " why am I doing this to my kids?" and I was feeling pretty awful. This morning my mom was telling a story about her bringing us to mission trips except my little brother almost died from it and she asked herself the same question, why am I doing this to my kids"???
Now she says she is glad she did it because we all love to serve and love God and that is exactly what I want my boys to do....love God, serve Him and serve the people around them that need it. So, I will keep on doing it, it is worth it!!!!
Again, it is more blessed to give than to receive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment