Friday, February 4, 2011

Mommies

I got done early today after taking care of 2 kiddos that needed emergency care, I love what I do and I am so glad that I am able to help children in some small way. So, it was a good start of the day for me...the rest of my day was even better because I got to spend it with my 3 boys.

Today, as I was out and about with my boys, I watched several women interact with their children,
it always amazes me to see the love and tenderness a woman exudes. There is no greater love than God's love but I truly believe that the love of a mother comes second. No offense to dads...but, when I am sad, sick, dissapointed. I WANT MY MOM, don't you?

So, pat yourself in the back once in a while mom for that unwavering love you give to your children, the unselfish sacrifices you are willing to make and the tenderness that you exude when no one is watching (or when you think no one is watching). Because it not only makes your children's day but, someone elses day, like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment