Saturday, July 2, 2011

Very Happy!!


I am very happy to share that Lisa (Dr. Bienstock)  is joining the practice. I have been looking for someone special for a long time and I believe I have found her. We are both very much alike in many ways and I think you are all going to love her. My only concern is that you might love her more than you love me!? :)
Anyway, we are working together to continue to make sure that you are always taken care of and loved. I feel she will be a perfect fit and I am thankful and excited to have her in our practice.

We will be having an open house for all the moms out there on July 23rd and we hope to see you there. More details to come!!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July. I have said it before and I will say it again. Although born and raised in Mexico and obviously proud of my Hispanic heritage, I am so proud to also be an American. I love this country and what it stands for.

God Bless you and God Bless America! Land of the free and home of the brave!!!

xo, Lidieth

No comments:

Post a Comment