Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Rainy Day in Arizona




Every time it rains and I am at work, I look out the window and wish I was home with my kids and we could grab a blanket and read books or watch a movie. Today, its raining, I am home with my kids but we are not watching a movie or laying down reading books. I am trying to work on my "stuff" but I can't, instead I am getting some therapy (blogging), pacing around my house going from one room to another where my boys are sleeping. Checking them for fever and listening for coughs or yet another vomiting session. I am sad, maybe I feel worse because its a rainy day and I don't get to cuddle and have fun.

It is gorgeous here when it rains...I absolutely love the desert.
I need a vanilla latte, maybe that will make me feel better.

Hope your day is a beautiful one.

xoxo, L

No comments:

Post a Comment