Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh! I am so stressed out!

My baby wanted an ice pack on his head...

Bennett has been sick since Sunday, that alone is enough to make me want to cry...my to do list is soo long I won't even look at it right now. 

Felt better for a few minutes
we went outside to play
I thought today, being my day off I would have "some" time to get some work done while the boys took naps. FUNNY!!!.... Instead, I cleaned vomit and changed outfits and sheets 5 times too many! Hopefully today was the worst day and tomorrow he feels better. I am thankful I got to be home with him all day...still at this moment I can smell the vomit on me! The joys of motherhood, huh!

Speaking of the joys of motherhood ladies... NOBODY warned me about this...not my mom, not my sisters or my best friends, not any of YOU moms that come to our office. Everyone said how wonderful motherhood was.
              WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? 
Sleepless nights, worrying about them being sick...worrying about everything from feeding the baby to thinking about college and even worrying about who they will marry because of course I am crazy and I already think about it. 
My mom did say "you will never ever, sleep well ever again". She was right, I can not think about one time where I have gotten up to drink water or go to the bathroom without checking on my boys...or just getting up to check on my boys, what a life!  A slave to your children...but oh! what sweet slavery...isn't it? 

Last night as I was changing Bennett after being sick  he said "Mommy, I think I love you"...melted my heart, I will change 1000 outfits and 1000 vomitted sheets for him anytime. The love I feel for my boys is so deep! I could honestly do without the worrying but since it comes with the package of being a mom, I will take it and be sooo thankful for it. Our babies...one of God's greatest blessings to women, aren't they? Thank you Lord!

Decorating my house for Christmas   (not checked)
Christmas presents for my family (not checked)
Finishing office stuff (definitely not checked)
Christmas Cookies (not checked)
and on and on....and on.

Tell me about your day... thanks for visiting!
xoxo, L


No comments:

Post a Comment