Monday, July 26, 2010

My first two weeks at work


Well, I made it through my first two weeks at work...barely. I must admit it was a struggle to leave my babies! I don't know why but I found it harder to go back to work this time. Today was especially hard but, once I get to the office and see my kiddos over there it is much easier. I feel like I have relationships with moms and their babies and it makes me happy.


I have started to take a day off a week, last wednesday when I was home and Bennett woke up, I went to his bedroom and I said "Good morning sunshine!" to what he replied "Hi mama, I am so happy" I think it was because I was there and not already gone! it made me happy and sad...at the same time, I am glad though that I am able to spend a whole day during the week with my boys.
This weekend we had our special event at the ballpark. We got to see the Diamondbacks against the Giants...it was a lot of fun and I think the kids enjoyed it... I think....I will post some pictures this week. Next time, I will do things a little different...I think the parents enjoyed the game and the kids just enjoyed seeing Baxter and eating hot dogs! Ha Ha



1 comment:

  1. Well, glad you're back dealing with my kiddos, and sad you're away from yours. I would officially like to voice my support of your office should you choose to take any more days off- I would definitely schedule out further if you chose to do that, as I'm sure lots of other moms out there would as well. You've got cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete