Monday, November 28, 2011

Not much overwhelms me....but

It took about 12 shots to get this decent one!


Three sick kids though is more than I can bare! I am overwhelmed! Fevers, coughing, runny noses, oh my!!!!
I hate to admit it  but, the older I get the smarter I think my mom is, she  told me "you will never sleep the same after you have kids" she is right, always right! Who would have known!! :) she always has advice that I sometimes choose not to follow only to find myself doing exactly what she said ..... Eventually!

My thanksgiving was....full of snot,  fevers and sleepless nights! Although this was not the most "fun" holiday, I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER way! Although overwhelmed and extremely tired, I am soo thankful for what God has so kindly given to me; His grace, my family, health and more love than I ever dreamt ! 

On a positive note, the Cowboys did win it for us this year!!!
Cowboy Fan #3

Cowboy Fan #2...and dad's hope for a football player

Cowboy Fan #1 and...too smart to be a football player! Helping mom with apple pie

I hope your thanksgiving was great, can't wait for Christmas, it is by far my favorite holiday, I am hoping for dry noses and lots of baking....but, I will take the dry noses if I have to choose!

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good!
Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

  1. Hi L! You are an amazing mommy...so full of love and grace through all the craziness! Sorry to hear your babes are not feeling well, but God is so good through it all! We really miss seeing all of you. Hope we can get together when everyone is feeling well again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete