Wednesday, September 7, 2011

La Vie en Rose

I am really loving being a mom to a little girl. More than I thought I would...Pink is pretty much everywhere now and I am really getting into it. There is just something about a little girl that just draws me to her. 

Brecken is doing wonderful, she is the breastfeeding champ of the house by far, she is sleeping pretty well and is gaining back the weight she lost after she was born. 

I am SLOWLY but surely, getting back to my computer to get some work done between naps, school pick ups and everything else and by everything else I mean....keeping Brock from killing himself and putting lotion, ice packs and whatever else I can think of on Bennett. Check out these pictures. I absolutely can not loose track of these two for a second!! 

Brock's Second Bloody Accident!


Bennett's Allergic Reaction to what we think was
a mosquito bite!


Brock loving on his baby sister!
SO sweet!!!
So, as much as I hated pink before...it sure is growing on me now! Thanks again for all the emails, texts, gifts, cards and loves you have sent our way. It means the world to us! 
Much love from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment