Saturday, September 11, 2010

I just need more time...

My sister decorated this cake for Bennett's second birthday while my mom, Greg, my brother in law and I made the small cakes with the animals on top. It was fun but a lot of work.
My mom working on the little piggies
The kitchen a complete mess!!!

I am always looking for "stuff" to do, its kind of scary because when I find something I want to do, I go a little crazy.
No, not a little crazy I go super crazy! Greg just smiles when I get into my "zone" and I LOVE that he lets me do what I want and even helps me sometimes.

I love to bake, cook, read, make jewelry and then bake some more. Luckily, my sister and mom love baking as much as I do. My mom is a great cook, anything she makes is awesome...she is a natural in the kitchen. She doesn't even need a recipe. Growing up my mom taught us how to bake the "perfect pie crust", all kinds of pies and cakes and of course as good mexicans, how to make flour tortillas.

As the holidays are approaching, I am looking forward to our baking sessions...I hope my boys are like their dad and get into it with me, even if its only for a few years and build memories. After all, when the people we love are gone that is all we have, the memories.

I am kind of getting interested on making my own lip balm...crazy....I know, I just love to try new things...I JUST NEED MORE TIME!!! Oh my, talking about time, its past midnight, I have to get up early tomorrow to go to church, I joined the choir. I am soo excited....I love to worship.

Anyway, anybody have a good recipe for lipbalm? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment