Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Brock is 2 years old!



My Brock is 2 years old! I can hardly believe it. It seems like yesterday that we brought  him home. He is such a loving little guy! I can't get enough of him. Although he is showing some traits of the "terrible twos" he is still a sweetie. He loves his big brother and baby sister and is very quick to tell her not to touch this or that. My little enforcer!
I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he asked for a Mickey Mouse cake so, I went online and showed him a pirate one and he smiled and said "ese" which means "that one" in Spanish. He smiled and said "Aaarrghh"
As always, I had fun making it with my mom and my sister and he absolutely loved it! That made me zoo happy!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Love!!!  Te Amo!!!

My mom and my sister are soo talented!


Look mom!!!..I make a cake and talk on the phone at the same time!

Isn't  he cute!
Brock was thrilled!






My pirate girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment