Monday, March 8, 2010

Why Blog?


Why Blog?....there are many things about my job that I love...I love meeting my patients and seeing them grow...seeing the changes they go through and making a positive impact in their lives...they amaze me everyday and I am thankful for the opportunity to provide care for them.


Another thing about my job that I have found to be extremely rewarding, is the relationships I have been able to build with the "moms"... I have learned a lot from them, laughed, cried...prayed for and been prayed for and it was something that I just never expected...I enjoy that just as much as I enjoy the kiddos...


Soooo....because I enjoy moms so much and I dont get to spend enough time with them, I thought...well, why not reach out and share thoughts, feelings...ideas....about being a mom...juggling life, children, husbands....work and more...so thank you for visiting, I will at least try to blog once a week...Blessings!!! Dr.L

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you've started a blog Dr. Libby! My kids just love you and whenever they don't want me to follow up brushing their teeth, I say "Dr. Libby said..." and they acquiesce. I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten, we met you when you were pregnant!

    ~ Rachael (mom of Hunter and Gabby)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job. great blog. don't be too hard on yourself. all we can do is all we can do.

    De (mom of madison & parker

    ReplyDelete